- Sona Dadhania, sophomore in MSE, is featured in CBS Chicago's "'Cards Against Humanity’ Helps Humanity With College Scholarships For Women In Science And Math"
September 22, 2016
- The Penn Current's "Student Spotlight with Sona Dadhania" features the Materials Science and Engineering sophomore for her 2016 Science Ambassador Scholarship, funded by Cards Against Humanity
June 9, 2016
- Research from Chris Murray is featured in "Researchers move one step closer to sustainable hydrogen production"
March 30, 2016
- [Video] Dawn Bonnell is featured in NSF series focusing on nanotechnology
January 26, 2016
- I-Wei Chen is quoted in Power Systems Design's "Energy breakthrough offers EV power without the wait"
January 5, 2016
- I-Wei Chen's research collaboration is featured in the IEEE Spectrum's "Nitrogen Can Triple Energy Capacity of Supercapacitors"
December 18, 2015
- Kathleen Stebe and Shu Yang are featured in PNAS' "Direct mapping of local director field of nematic liquid crystals at the nanoscale"
December 1, 2015
- Shu Yang is featured in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's "New helmets could help doctors 'see' concussions on football field"
September 10, 2015
- Penn Engineering alum, Matt Scullin, is featured in NPR's "A Lot Of Heat Is Wasted, So Why Not Convert It Into Power?"
August 21, 2015
- Penn Engineering alum, Krishan Luthra, is featured in the Portland Press Herald's "'Stubborn' GE scientist pioneers breakthrough "dream material"
June 8, 2015
- Penn Engineers Advance Understanding of Graphene's Friction Properties
May 18, 2015
- Charles McMahon Jr. is featured in the Sacramento Bee's "Cracks, doubts haunt Bay Bridge tower rods"
March 19, 2015
- Shu Yang and Daniel Gianola are featured in Penn Current's "Penn research team develops 'smart' window"
March 13, 2015
- A group of Penn Engineering researchers are featured in Penn News' "Penn Researchers Develop New Technique for Molybdenum Disulfide"
February 17, 2015
- Ertugrul Cubukcu is featured in Penn News' "Penn Engineers Develop Graphene-based Biosensor That Works in Three Ways at Once"
January 14, 2015
- Jasheel Brown, sophomore in MSE, is featured in Penn News' "Kicking Boards: Penn Engineering Sophomore Excels With Tae Kwon Do"
January 9, 2015
- Charles J. McMahon Jr., professor emeritus of MSE, is quoted in The Sacramento Bee's "Independent report calls Bay Bridge tests 'unscientific,' 'erroneous'"
December 3, 2014
- Penn Engineering Alumni, Alan Cramb, To Become Next President of Illinois Institute of Technology
October 24, 2014
- Video: Christopher Murray featured in Penn News' "From Industry to Ivy League"
October 14, 2014
- Christopher Murray and Jennifer Lukes are featured in Penn News' "Penn Team Studies Nanocrystals by Passing Them Through Tiny Pores"
September 16, 2014