- Penn Engineering alum, Matt Scullin, is featured in NPR's "A Lot Of Heat Is Wasted, So Why Not Convert It Into Power?"
August 21, 2015
- Penn Engineering alum, Krishan Luthra, is featured in the Portland Press Herald's "'Stubborn' GE scientist pioneers breakthrough "dream material"
June 8, 2015
- Penn Engineers Advance Understanding of Graphene's Friction Properties
May 18, 2015
- Charles McMahon Jr. is featured in the Sacramento Bee's "Cracks, doubts haunt Bay Bridge tower rods"
March 19, 2015
- Shu Yang and Daniel Gianola are featured in Penn Current's "Penn research team develops 'smart' window"
March 13, 2015
- A group of Penn Engineering researchers are featured in Penn News' "Penn Researchers Develop New Technique for Molybdenum Disulfide"
February 17, 2015
- Ertugrul Cubukcu is featured in Penn News' "Penn Engineers Develop Graphene-based Biosensor That Works in Three Ways at Once"
January 14, 2015
- Jasheel Brown, sophomore in MSE, is featured in Penn News' "Kicking Boards: Penn Engineering Sophomore Excels With Tae Kwon Do"
January 9, 2015
- Charles J. McMahon Jr., professor emeritus of MSE, is quoted in The Sacramento Bee's "Independent report calls Bay Bridge tests 'unscientific,' 'erroneous'"
December 3, 2014
- Penn Engineering Alumni, Alan Cramb, To Become Next President of Illinois Institute of Technology
October 24, 2014
- Video: Christopher Murray featured in Penn News' "From Industry to Ivy League"
October 14, 2014
- Christopher Murray and Jennifer Lukes are featured in Penn News' "Penn Team Studies Nanocrystals by Passing Them Through Tiny Pores"
September 16, 2014
- Shu Yang is featured in Penn Current's "Giant clams inspire Penn duo's alternative energy research"
September 15, 2014
- Penn Engineers featured in Nanowerk's "Discovery advances understanding of graphene's friction properties"
September 8, 2014
- MSE student Nick Liu is part of startup featured in "Penn Undergrad Startup Aims to Make Finding Grants Easier"
August 14, 2014
- Materials Science and Engineering senior is profiled in "Student Spotlight with Amy Wu"
April 18, 2014
- Biophysical Journal names research by Vivek Shenoy to "New and Notable"
April 18, 2014
- Dawn Bonnell comments on Philly Tech Week in the Philadelphia Inquirer's "Challenges and optimism on tech's role in Philly"
April 8, 2014
- Research by Vivek Shenoy featured on PNAS First Look in "Researchers flesh out new model describing tissue mechanics"
February 12, 2014
- Nathan Keim and Paulo Arratia discuss their research developing new materials to use in stress tests in "Researchers 'design for failure' with model material'
February 7, 2014