- Research by Ertugrul Cubukcu is featured in "Nanoantennas improve infrared sensing"
May 20, 2013
- Research by Chris Murray is featured in "Nanoparticle molecular probes drastically reduce cost of powerful microscopy technique"
April 22, 2013
- Research by Ertugrul Cubukcu is featured in "Plasmomechanics - an emerging field that combines nanoplasmonics with nanomechanical resonators"
April 18, 2013
- Tresa Pollock presents Grace Hopper Lecture on 3D Material Tomography
April 9, 2013
- Ritesh Agarwal works to enable 'bulk' silicon to emit visible light for the first time
March 27, 2013
- Research from Tevis Jacobs and Robert Carpick shows mechanism behind wear at the atomic scale
January 30, 2013
- Shu Yang and Kate Stebe collaborate to "Show New Level of Control Over Liquid Crystals"
January 7, 2013
- Cherie Kagan, David Kim and Yuming Lai collaborate to develop flexible, low-voltage circuits using nanocrystals
November 27, 2012
- Research by Ritesh Agarwal and Brian Piccione featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer "Penn scientists experiment with light for 100-times-faster computer speed"
November 19, 2012
- Shu Yang leads collaboration to "Use Holographic Lithography to Mimic Color of Butterfly Wings"
October 11, 2012
- Research by Ritesh Agarwal highlighted in "First All-Optical Nanowire Switch"
September 11, 2012
- Research by Ritesh Agarwal featured in "Study of Phase Change Materials Could Lead to Better Computer Memory"
June 22, 2012
- LRSM celebrates 50 years of multidisciplinary discovery
May 3, 2012
- NBIC researchers collaborate to nanomanufacture a wear-resistant carbide tip
February 9, 2012
- Laboratory for Research on the Structure of Matter Awarded $21.7 Million NSF Grant
September 9, 2011
- Composto Polymer Research Group featured in "The jam in the sandwich: Nanoparticles and polymer blends"
August 30, 2011
- Ritesh Agarwal featured in "Conducting research at the nano-level"
August 15, 2011
- Research by A. T. Charlie Johnson featured in "Researchers help graft olfactory receptors onto nanotubes"
July 27, 2011
- Research conducted in the Ritesh Agarwal laboratory featured in "Nanoplasmonic 'whispering gallery' breaks emission time record in semiconductors"
July 25, 2011
- Ritesh Agarwal "Breaks Light-Matter Coupling Strength Limit in Nanoscale Semiconductors"
June 16, 2011